Monday, July 29, 2013

What Got Into Me!?

Even I was a bit surprised by what I managed to accomplish this weekend.  I don't have many pictures to show yet, but believe me they are coming.  I basted two quilts, quilted two quilt, bound 3 quilts, finished two swaddling blankets, made a pillow cover, worked on my In From the Cold Quilt, and made matching pj pants for Squeak and his doll. 

Here is the pillow cover (I even bought a pillow form to put in it, yay me!).  I used some of the charms I received from Pink Chalk Fabrics as part of the Charming Solids Club.  This month was World Tour.  I still have quite a bit of the charms and solids left so there may be some coordinating pillows coming.  It will be making its way to a surprise recipient before too long.


 Squeak and his doll looked pretty cute all matchy-matchy.  I didn't use a pattern so these are far from perfect, but hey they fit!


I now have 5 of 9 mugs made for my In From the Cold Quilt.  I have been having issues getting some of my seams and corners to meet up so this will stay with us or be gifted.  I'm sashing them all as I go so hopefully it won't be too much longer before the top is done.


I nearly had a panic attach when the doctor told me Friday that there was a chance they would put me on bed rest.  But after another checkup today I have been cleared for normal life :) 

I hope to start on my HST for the Star Surround QAL tonight...or maybe my project for Le Challenge-I've got my project planned and the fabric ready to go!  Decisions, decisions!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is one really big list of things you accomplished. Don't overdue it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dude-friendly pillow :) Super cute matchy pants!

    ReplyDelete